Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Life Is Going Downhill

Firstly, I'm sick.

AGAIN.

I mean...I wouldn't be complaining, honestly, I LOVE getting sick (It means i get to sleep till 2pm and skip school), but come on...this year...i think this must've been the 6th time I'm sick this year. And we're only onto the month of May. And ALL six times...its always the same. High fever. Sorethroat.

Sorethroat. Highfever. 41 celsius. For a moment, i thought i was gonna die. as in literal terms.

Secondly, I cancelled it.

I cancelled the biggest-performance-which-is-such-a-great-chance-and-i-worked-so-hard-on-it-to-the-point-where-i-got-sick-and-i-was-so-enthusiastic-about-it and guess what?

i bloody freaking cancelled it. I'm talking about the PJ gig which was right on 17th May...where my ok-ok band was suppose to perform. 5 songs.

----this part was edited out as it depicted violent crying and swearing (smashing things) which is apparently not suited for the eyes of the sophisicated teens/fans who constantly keep in touch with my blog-----

Well, you can't blame meee, but you can blame them. No, actually, you can't blame them either, seeing its not really their fault. The fault is mine, really. But that's not the worse part. The worse part is ...people. Parents...they lecture. They say they will support me in whatever decision I make (KONONNYA!!!!!) but in the end, who gets lectured? ....yours truly....

Friends..they keep asking "why you cancelled it?!!!!!"..no, they don't ask. they yell it out. And i'd be like, "Oh..exams." I mean, that's not even the real reason...but OBVIOUSLY I wasn't in the mood to say anything.

The real reason is: WE SUCK. and WE CAN'T.

I hate my band.

But maybe this is for the better, since Ben has his own problems right now.

Thirdly, *edited out* This part was meant specially for my private blog...cause' its personal, and i ain't letting you guys read anything personal. And private.

Half dead = Sapphire.

PLEAVE leave a comment if you DO read this. I'm feeling angry at my life now and i WANT to be comforted and told that everything will be okay. So LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST OR ELSE.
Sucks to be me, sucks to be in Destiny United, sucks to be in Under 18, sucks to be in a sucky band,
~Smartee

5 comments:

Navian Lee said...

hey Vicki... cheer up... really sorry though... the band doesn't suck.... just me... sorry... I'll try my best to do better next time... sorry... again... anyway.. cheer up... don't stop smiling ya... it brightens people's day...

Mia said...

Talking about smiling, don’t smile-it leaves wrinkles and you’ll look old (like me, I look awfully old…)

I’m not going to ask that
question. I mean, if you ever return to school… Heck, I’m not going to talk to you anymore. You never come to school. You never reply my sms’es… *sulks

Besides, the band doesn’t suck. I mean, the band does suck, without the greatest opera singer that ever existed… lol…

Anyway, just chillax… Stress does also bring on wrinkles…

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

cheer up vicki~^^
trust in Him, He's alwiz there for u..
lolz..u are so young n sweet..xD

love,
wai chi.

Mike Leo said...

Hey Vicky,

We all live in an imperfect world with all the perfect dreams. The cinemas are showing many "and they lived happily ever after" shows but the newzpaper headlines many horrific disaster everyday. It is indeed true to life sucks and you're not the only one in it.

Nonetheless, there's someone who still cares when all other fail us. There's someone who are willing to listen when all other shuts their ears. There's someone who are willing to embrace us when all other rejects us.

You know who that someone is....so, why not cast all your cares on Him and He will carry you thru all the storms and tornadoes of life. There's alwayz sunshine after the storm.

Life hurts, but God heals...

dawn said...

Mickey mouse has been my life. When I was growing up I was treated like crap. But I latched on to Mickey mouse and he became my hero, and has been ever since. I am 37 and I would do anything for Mickey Mouse. I know he's not real but for my own sanity I like to think that he is there for me. I love Mickey Mouse and I would do anything for anything concerning Mickey . My family are all also Mickey fans. But I have been a true Mickey Mouse club member since I was two years old. I am now 37 years old . There have been times in my life where I thought I wanted to die but Mickey has always cheered me up when no one else could.Think of it this way , he was and always will be the greatest cartoon character ever created.