Thursday, June 4, 2009

Why, Kelly, why...

...didn't you come today? It would have been so much fun with you around.
Today, Pauline, Richie, Aaron and Jonathan came over for swimming. Look at the lame pictures we took.


Some people just love to make life hard for me. Aaron, don't you understand that exam pieces are meant to be played at exams, not when friends come over?


Richie, in the swimming pool downstairs.



Pauline Chen

Whoo, my condo's swimming pool looks like a beach resort =P

Aaron and Jonathan



Pauline and Richie modelling XD



Richie and Jonathan playing table tennis


Pauline and Aaron, sweetness.



Turns out all of us were pretty broke; could only afford to eat at hawker stalls



Aaronman =P

Pengemis di dalam elevator =D

Pauline Chen, me



Jamming Hosanna at my house




Jamming Hosanna at my house. I know, my drumset is cool. =P



Aaron has. Six eyes.



Hosanna in the highest,
~Smarteepants
P.S. KELLY. Hmph.
When my mistakes overwhelmed me,
You showed me and prayed for me,
And I never got the chance to tell you,
Thank you.
- Thank You

3 comments:

Christie C. said...

Vicki vicki vicki... Kelly was teman-ing me... at least, she was at 5.30 something right up to 8 something. =D =D =D At the Kumon centre... *smiles brightly* Oh don't mind me! I'm a bit high today. *grins broadly*

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

amboi! ur house got swimming pool?? i wanna go eh~~~ =(

Smartee Pants said...

Lol Chris, they were here from 11.30 till 3.30. The last time I checked, 5.30 isn't between 11.30am and 3.30pm. =D

Wai Chiiii, lama tak jumpa. Its a condominium, dear..