Friday, June 19, 2009

Hypocrite

I usually don't read blogs if the posts are particularly directed at some people.

Take Joey's blog for example. =D Quite a bit of it is either yelling at people or mooning about that hot guy.

But she's an exception. I read her blog. XD

Back to the topic.

Sometimes there's just no other way to say it to the face. Its easier to just blah the whole the out of my trusty blog. I know, at this moment, Christie is gonna go on and on about taking the easy way out, how i should never blah blah blah.


Anyway...



Hey, shitty day, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.

Of course, I can just blame PMS. But that's too poor an excuse.

Sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.


~Pants. Sucks.






P.S. It's awesome that you came back just to (please don't lie. You know, I know.) mess up my life again. Btw, just telling you its sarcasm.

Because you don't know what sarcasm is even when it slaps you right in the face.

I loathe you for doing this to me.

I remember the day I first saw you,
You really caught my attention.
-Don't Ask Why
Vanessa Hudgens
Vulnerable when I'm with you

No comments: