Friday, May 27, 2011

All you're ever gonna be is MEAN.

Maybe if you weren't so critical all the time...

...people wouldn't think twice about telling you stuff.

--Christie Chua (unless you plagiarised it)

Yes, this is a http://thecutedolphin.blogspot.com/ tribute. You're so inspiring, short stuff.

Can I just copy & paste her post here?

Sometimes I think they made our brains with the same formula...except mine's a little smaller than yours.

So many things has happened since I last blogged...where to start, where to start?

I'm too lazy busy to blog nowadays.

That includes today. Bye.

~SP

P.S. Drink green tea everyday, short. Its what I do...and I haven't been sick since. I'm not sure which one is the magical part though...the "green" or the "tea". Hmm.

P.P.S. You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me
You, have pointed out all my flaws again... AS IF I DON'T ALREADY SEE THEM.

P.P.P.S It feels like global warming, literally...and metaphorically. =P

P.P.P.P.S. So hawt~ XD

No comments: