Sunday, December 5, 2010

In another life

If I'm not careful, I'm gonna be as fat as Oprah when I come home.

I'm still not missing Malaysia.

I'm not even missing Malaysian food.

I miss certain Malaysians though. =)

But this place feels almost like home.

I think if I had the chance, I'd live here.

Okay, bye.

P.S. Stephanie Lee, if you're reading this, just know that I saw Obama. XD















Seriously.










Like, no joke.











On live....











...TV.

Haha, I miss your lameness.

3 comments:

STEPH :D said...

Then you must've seen me as well since I'm always by his side :D
And I know you miss me. Everyone does HAHAHAHAH

paperplanes said...

I thought obama divorced you for michelle? Hm.....well, people self console sometimes. XD

Everyone misses you.....Except me. =D

STEPH :D said...

..Since when?
Btw, just admit it. Don't be shy :D