Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing touch

Bad Vicki: I'm bored out of my wits.

Good Vicki: Um-hmmhuh.

Bad Vicki: I mean, Biology's interesting. But the way they break it down so precisely kinda gets on my nerves. Especially the food part. I mean, dude, I used to like eating. Now, saying "I eat chocolates everyday!" = "I consume various sorts of lipids on a daily basis!" Ew!

Good Vicki: Hmm-umm-hmm.

Bad Vicki: And you know, I was flipping through Genesis that day, and I found this. Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; man and female he created them. And some people don't even have the decency to leave it at that. No, of course not! We have to go right down to the smallest particle and discuss mitochondria and plasma membranes and body parts that are so small; they might as well not exist. Being part of a human being, I feel so...dissected. Ugh.

Good Vicki: Uh-huhmm.

Bad Vicki: Say something, sheesh!

Good Vicki: Mmhmmumhm?

Bad Vicki: Well, you seem miserable.

Good Vicki: Mmmhmmphuh.

Bad Vicki: Well, me too.

Good Vicki: Frrhhmhhum.

Bad Vicki: Yeah, absolutely.

Good Vicki: Ummhmffumph.

Bad Vicki: Okay, sure.

Good Vicki: Hmmf.

Bad Vicki: I miss PMR.

Good Vicki: Hrumph. Well yeah, me too actually.

1 comment:

Christie C. said...

And you say I talk to myself, which I DON'T. It's just that I talk to you but you don't listen. This, what you're doing, is plain ol' crazy but I figured that out about you a long time ago. =P