Thursday, December 24, 2009

Still red

Haha, I went to school today in uniform... and I forgot to redye my hair back to black.

But teacher didn't say anything. Haha!

Christmas is in 30 minutes. =)

Wish I could have gone for Nav's party. =(

I got lots of gifts this year. =)

I spent lots of $$$ on buying gifts too. =(

Crossroads is almost completed. =)

I forgot where I left the Christmas song I wrote a year ago. =(

I can't decide whether I should be like =) or like =( now.

=()

I look like an idiot.

=)(

Nevermind.

~Smartee

P.S. Don't forget to remember the true purpose in Christmas.

P.P.S. Surprises come when you least expect them.

P.P.P.S. So Merry Christmas, sweet angel voices sin- ARGH, I FORGOT WHERE I PUT IT. =(

2 comments:

Andrew Cheong said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and God bless...

Remember it's all about Jesus.

Navian Lee said...

woi arr.. update your blog... Get a Cbox la.. so that i can spam.. hehe