Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

I know, its kinda late to do this.


1. Harry Potter series, book 1-5 and 7.

2. An acoustic guitar (either red or black)

3. 99 guitar picks

4. Brisingr

5. Artemis Fowl and the Time Parody (or something like that, I kinda forgot the title)

6. A new alarm clock (mine's officially broken)

7. A really huge teddy bear

8. Pendragon book 10

9. A surat rasmi saying that I'm exempted from PMR

10. Something that will spice up my black/white wardrobe. Something really horrid, like a bright
Bristol pink scarf...nah, that was just a joke.

11. Hmm, I'm running out of ideas.

12. A nice surprise

13. A new DDR dance mat.

14. A new microphone stand

15. Endless supply of curly fries.

~Smartee Pants.

1 comment:

Andrew Cheong said...

No. 9 is impossible. Unless you be with the Lord forever and ever... Or you just fail it??? LOL